Dr. Abhimanyu Mohanta Appointed as Editor of Journal of Molecular Oncology Research
Journal of Molecular Oncology Research is pleased to announce Dr. Abhimanyu Mohanta, M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D from Utkal University Bhubaneshwar, Odisha on board as Editorial Board Members for the scholarly Open-Access Journal . Dr. Georgios Androutsopoulos has been rendering services as one of the editors of this open access journal and is promoted to this highest position. Dr. Abhimanyu Mohanta was born in 29th May, 1969 Keonjhar district of Odisha. Educated at Udayapur High School, Udayapur, Keonjhar, under BSE, Odisha, (1982-85) Passed 10+2 Science from Karanjia College, Karanjia , Mayurbhanj, under CHSE, Odisha, (1985-87) and Graduated (+3 Sc) from Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar, under Utkal University in (1990). Joined as a teacher trainee at CTE, Anugul nd passed out B.Ed. in (1992). M.Sc. from Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur in (1994), under Berhampur University, Odisha, India.
He was awarded M.Phil. in 2007 and Ph.D. in 2011 from Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. He Published 17 Original Research Papers in Peer Review International Journals. He Published Editorial write-up in EC Dental Science and in International Journal of Cell Science & Molecular Biology.
He is actively involved in Peer Review processes since last three years and successfully Reviewed more than 86 manuscripts as a potential reviewer, for Medknow Publication, Pubmed, iMedPub, Srpringer-Nature, Hindawi Publishing Group, Austin Publishing Group, MedCrave ,Omics Publishing Group, Bentham Science and SAGE Publishing Group of Medical/ BioMedical journals.
He is acting as an Associate Editor of International journal of Cell Science and Molecular Biology.
His Areas of interest include Oral Oncology, Cancer Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics, Environmental Toxicology and Scientific Spiritualism.
He was Awarded as the BEST NSS PROGRAMME OFFICER of the State by Govt. of Odisha in 2003,.Young Science Writer Award-2010 by Odisha Vigyan Prachar Samiti, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha; ‘Bharat Jyoti’ by India-International Friendship Society (IIFS), New Delhi, India in 2012.
He was now serving as Associate Professor of Zoology at Biju Pattnaik College, Singda, Mayurbhanj, Odisha, India since 1994 till date.
Original Research Papers
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2013) Human oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) in Odisha: a hospital-based study. Advances in Applied Science Research, 4(5):124-132.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2013) Genotoxicity of tobacco and alcohol on human oral mucosal cells. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 3(2):503-514.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2014) Pattern of keratinization in oral squamous cells during carcinogenesis, IOSR-Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, 13 (7.IV):83-91.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2014) Keratinized Spindle cell: A diagnostic cytological atypia in oral neoplasm, IOSR-Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, 13 (8.IV):72-80.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2014) Keratinized tadpole cells in human oral neoplasm: A cytodiagnostic approach, IOSR-Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, 13 (9.VI):110-119.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2014) Differential cytomorphometric analysis of Keratinized fiber cells in human oral carcinoma, IOSR-Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, 13 (12.I):48-57.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2015) Cytomorphometric analysis of keratinized round cells in human oral carcinoma. Journal of Cytology, 32(2): 107-12.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK and Parida G (2015) Keratinized Strap Cells: A Rare Cytological Atypia Resembles Anitschkow Cells, in Human Oral Neoplasm. International Journal of Clinical Oncology, Int J Clin Oncol (2016) 21:59–67. Published online: 10 July 2015. DOI 10.1007/s10147-015-0865-9.
- Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2014) Aetio-pathology of Oral Mucosal Cells During Carcinogenesis. Pranikee, XXVI: 44-64.
10.Mohanta A, Mohanty PK, Parida G (2015) An in vivo cytogenetic analysis of human oral squamous cell carcinoma, South Asian Journal of Cancer 2015; 4: 123-26.
Journal of Molecular Oncology and Research